The Imagination Society was created as a part of our efforts to meet the greatest needs at the Glazer Children’s Museum. As a nonprofit organization, the Museum depends on contributions from donors like you to educate and inspire Tampa Bay’s children through play. The Imagination Society aims to recruit an exceptional group of patrons whose unrestricted support helps to fulfill our mission.
- Premium Family Membership to the Glazer Children’s Museum for 1 year
- Listed on Donor AV screen in the GCM lobby for 1 year
- Listed in Museum’s Annual Report
- Member Appreciation Event
- Imagination Society Family Celebration
- Imagination Society Welcome Bag
Please return your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 110 W Gasparilla Plaza. Tampa, FL 33602. To learn more, please contact Ryan Gonzalez, Senior Director of Development at 813 443 3800.