Ignite imagination, play with purpose, and inspire curiosity by celebrating your birthday party at the Glazer Children’s Museum.
Play Plus Party
Invite your guests for a full day of play and partying! Enjoy our Party Place room for 1.5 hours, followed by unlimited time for your guests to enjoy all three levels of the Museum.
$400 for 05-15 birthday guests
$500 for 16-30 birthday guests
Birthday Kid and children under one year old are not considered toward your guest count.
GCM Members save 15%
Birthday parties are available on weekends in 1.5-hour time blocks for use of the Party Place room.
Saturday or Sunday from 10-11:30am, 12:30-2pm, or 3-4:30pm.
- Party Supplies: Digital party invitations and table covers. (Plates, cutlery, napkins, and cups included for Creativity Cafe orders)
- Private time in our pre-decorated Party Place room for 90 minutes with 15 minutes of set-up
- GCM Gift for the Birthday Kid (birthday t-shirt and button)
- All-day admission for all party guests
- NEW! Entry to Big John Exhibit – no reservations needed
No outside food or beverages will be permitted except for the host’s choice of dessert (cake, cupcakes, donuts, cookies, etc.). All other food and beverages must be arranged exclusively through our onsite eatery, Creativity Cafe.
To see the menu, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only tabletop or freestanding decorations are allowed in the Party Place room. Decorations that must be affixed to the walls are not allowed.
NO helium balloons, adhesives (tape, glue, command strips, etc.), glitter, confetti, silly string, or paint.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis, and a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to lock in your chosen time and date
- Birthday parties can be booked up to four (4) months in advance and no later than three (3) weeks in advance
- Play Plus Party does not include a host for activities, but parents are welcome to host their own activities during their use of the Party Place room. Daily Museum activities include storytime, invitations to play, and Family Play Projects.