Record the things that you are grateful for in your very own Gratitude Journal!
- 1 sheet of paper or card stock for the front and back cover
- Several sheets of paper for the inside pages
- Ribbon or yarn
- Hole punch
- Pencils, markers, or crayons
- Fold the card stock in half (this will make the front and back cover of your journal).
- Fold the inside sheets of paper in half and insert it into the cover. Cut paper to size if needed.
- Punch 3 holes through all the sheets of paper.
- Tie the ribbon or yarn through each hole.
- Decorate the front cover.
- Use the prompt “Today I am thankful for” to help you get started writing in your journal.
Team GCM Creator: Bridgette