Team GCM member, Gift, shows you how to put together your own tiny pond in a jar! Get ready to see tiny critters and learn all about them!
- Large Jar
- Windowsill with sun
- Magnifying glass or phone camera
- Microscope optional
- Find a pond or a body of freshwater
- Scoop up mud and water into your jar. Make sure to do this during the daytime with a grownup, being near freshwater shores at night could potentially lead to crossing paths with an alligator!
- Seal your jar with a lid
- Set your jar on a windowsill
- Observe your jar every day. What do you see?
Team GCM Creators: Gift