Use your senses to explore autumn with a Fall Sensory Bag! Team GCM Member Mary teaches us how to use a few simple materials to create this fun sensory experience.
- Gallon-sized Ziplock Bag
- Liquid for your Ziplock bag. You can use hair gel, shaving cream, oil and water, or anything else you have on hand! Feel free to add food coloring too!
- Fall Decorations (leaves, mini pumpkins, etc.)
- Fill your bag with your fall-themed items.
- Add the liquid and fill your bag until it is about half full.
- Squeeze all the extra air out of your sensory bag and seal the bag nice and tight!
- It’s time to play! Squeeze your sensory bag! What textures do you feel? What colors do you see? Share your observations with someone!
Team GCM Creator: Mary