Chris from Team GCM shows you how to make non-stick slime using only 2 ingredients at home! This DIY is simple, quick, and makes slime that is fun and mess-free!
Ingredients: Corn starch and dish soap
Materials: A bowl and measuring spoons
- Start out by adding 2 tablespoons of cornstarch to your bowl
- Now add 1 1/2 tablespoons of dish soap
- Stir! If your mixture is too dry add a bit more soap. If your mixture is too wet add some more cornstarch
- Once you’re finished stirring, let your mixture sit for 2 minutes
- Once two minutes have passed, there you have it! You’ve got non-stick slime!
Team GCM Creators: Carlynn & Chris