Team GCM members, Joy and Gift, show you how to make yummy chocolate chip cookies!
2 ¼ Cups all-purpose flour
● 1 Teaspoon baking soda
● 1 Cup Butter (or two sticks)
● ¾ Cup white sugar
● ¾ Cup brown sugar
● 1 tsp vanilla extract
● 2 Cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate large mixing bowl, add butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla
extract. Beat until the mixture is creamy.
4. Add one egg and beat the mixture, and then add the second egg and beat mixture again.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture, about ⅓ at a time, and beat.
6. Gradually add chocolate chips and beat to form cookie dough.
7. Place rounds of cookie dough onto a baking sheet.
8. Place in oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Team GCM Creators: Gift & Joy