Team GCM member, Kate, reads Dragons Love Tacos, and Team GCM member, Mary, shares her Walking Tacos recipe! What are Walking Tacos? Mary shows you at the 5-minute mark! Then keep the fiesta going with our taco word search!
Want to make your own taco seasoning? Use these spices and mix with your ground beef: paprika, salt, pepper, chili powder, onion powder, garlic salt, cumin, cayenne, and red pepper flakes.
- Gather all your materials.
- Brown 1 cup ground beef in your sprayed frying pan.
- Add in taco seasoning and 1/4 cup water. Stir.
- Cover the pan and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, uncover the mixture and stir. Set aside for later.
- Thoroughly crush the chips in your little Doritos bag.
- Prepare all your favorite Taco toppings.
- Open your Doritos bag and slide in the desired amount of ground beef and taco toppings. Mix it all up.
- Walk, talk, and dance with your delicious Walking Tacos! Yum!
Click the image to download and share your kiddo’s creation with the hashtag #GCMatHome