The Imagination Society was created as a part of our efforts to meet the greatest needs at the Glazer Children’s Museum. As a nonprofit organization, the Museum depends on contributions from donors like you to educate and inspire Tampa Bay’s children through play. The Imagination Society aims to recruit an exceptional group of patrons whose unrestricted support helps to fulfill our mission.
- Premium Family Membership to the Glazer Children’s Museum for (1) year
- Listed on Donor AV screen for (1) year
- Listed in Museum’s Annual Report
- Member Appreciation Event
- Imagination Society Family Celebration
- Imagination Society Welcome Bag
Please return completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: 110 W Gasparilla Plaza. Tampa, FL 33602. For questions or comments, please contact Ryan Gonzalez, Senior Director of Development at 813 443 3800.