- This event has passed.
Week of the Young Child
April 16 - April 20
Week of the Young Child is a national initiative with The National Association for the Education of Young Children that celebrates high quality early childhood development at cultural institutions across the country. Play and learn with your young child in creative and developmentally appropriate ways then apply your skills at home. Enjoy a new theme daily!
- Music Monday: Sing, dance, celebrate, and learn
- Tasty Tuesday: Healthy eating and fitness at home and school
- Work Together Wednesday: Work together, build together, learn together
- Artsy Thursday: Think, problem solve, create
- Family Friday: Sharing family stories
For more information, visit www.naeyc.org/events/woyc/overview