We know that families need our support now more than ever. The way our community approaches school and learning is evolving rapidly and the Glazer Children’s Museum is here to help with School Support Camps. The goal of our eLearner Camp is to guide children through their eLearning while also providing a safe environment for social connection and enriching play. This program is designed for students enrolled in Grades 2-3 this fall at a Hillsborough County Public School. Space is very limited, so register today!
- School Day Camp from 7:30am-2:30pm that follows your child’s eLearning schedule and is overseen by GCM’s Education team, including certified teachers with over 50 years of combined teaching experience
- Enriching and playful learning environment with physical distanced classroom and small class sizes
- Educator-lead play projects including activities that support reading, math, and art with an emphasis on social-emotional learning and essential skills as identified by certified teachers
GCM Members save 15% on tuition! Become a member at GlazerMuseum.org/memberships.
|Tuition:||eLearner Camp (7:30am-2:30pm) | Grades 2-3
Tuition is $225 per week, due at registration. We are flexible and here to meet the needs of our families, so there is a possibility that we will add additional weeks to this camp. If we do, current campers will be able to register for additional weeks before we open it up to new campers.
$50 per week. Sign up for one week or the whole period!
|After School Enrichment Camp (2:30-5:30pm)
Aftercare is available on a weekly basis. Now eLearner and non-eLearner students can sign up for our After School Enrichment Camp! Learn more.
To sponsor a scholarship for a child in need, please contact Anysia McDowall at email@example.com
What to Bring
- Personal eLearning Device: Please send your camper with either a laptop or tablet that they are comfortable using
- Headphones: Each camper needs to have their own set of headphones that work with their personal eLearning Device
- Lunch: You can send your camper’s lunch from home (must be nut-free) or you can select to add Subway Lunch for $50 per week. Snacks will be provided
- A mask that covers the mouth and nose, to be used when in situations where physical distancing may be difficult
This camp will take place the first 9-weeks of the school year to support your family through the eLearning portion of the semester. Camp Imagination School Support Camps will follow the Hillsborough County Public School calendar, including holidays and teacher planning days. The first day of class is scheduled for August 24.
Pick up and Drop off
eLearner Camp: Drop-off is at 7:30am and pick-up is at 2:30pm
Aftercare: Pick up is at 5:30pm
To be eligible, campers must be enrolled in Grade 2 or 3 at a Hillsborough County Public School.
GCM’s health and safety procedures expand on our ten years of experience operating as a clean, safe, and fun museum. Those principles, Clean, Safe, and Fun, will guide our operations now more than ever. Learn what GCM is doing to keep campers, guests, and staff safe at GlazerMuseum.org/cleansafefun
We will continue to monitor Hillsborough County Public Schools’ plan for the school year and will strive to be as flexible as possible to meet your family’s needs, but space is very limited. We will make every effort to fill your camper’s spot with another child who needs eLearning support. If we are able to find another camper, the remainder of your tuition can be refunded.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Glazer Children’s Museum is not responsible for your child’s grades or school performance.