Glazer Children's Museum Website Home

We Need You Now More Than Ever

Thank you for your support of the Glazer Children’s Museum! If you have already made a donation at the register or online, we are grateful to you. If you are still considering it, know that we need you now more than ever.

Right now, one in every six American museums is facing a significant risk of closing permanently because of financial stress during the COVID-19 pandemic. But GCM is still open because of you, friends, and partners in our community. 

Your donation today helps us continue our mission to create a learning laboratory where children play, discover, and connect to the world around them to develop as lifelong learners and leaders. 

It also helps to make our amazing exhibits and these programs possible:

Admission and special program revenue normally support 60% of Museum operations, the remaining 40% is generated through generous foundations, corporations, and friends like you. 

This is why we need you now more than ever.

Let’s Keep the Play Going.

« December 2020 » loading...
S M T W T F S
29
30
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
1
2
Sat 05

Gingerbread Village

November 21, 2020 - January 3, 2021
Sat 05

Gingerbread Crumb Run

November 28 - December 5
Sat 05

Castle Builder

December 5 at 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun 06

Member Morning

December 6 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sun 06

Castle Builder

December 6 at 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Mon 07

Museum Closed

December 7

Stay Informed

Find out what's happening
at GCM in your inbox.