Want to know more about our daily programs? You’re in the right place!
Join us Monday-Friday for daily programs brought to you by the Children’s Board of Hillsborough County.
- Toddler Time 10:30-11:30am in KidsPort - Start your toddler’s morning off right with engaging programs designed just for our littlest visitors! Your tot will be able to explore and interact through stories, playtimes and more.
- Exhibit Explorers 12:30-1:30pm – Get to know our exhibits better with activities and challenges for kids of all ages!
- Afterschool Adventures 3-4pm – When your kids get out of school, come by the Museum for adventurous programs and demonstrations, designed specifically for the 6-10 year-old crowd.
Also, check out our CALENDAR for other special programs and weekend events you won’t want to miss.
Upcoming Program Information
Learn more about Toddler Takeover!
- Rhyming Your Way to Literacy with Parents as Teachers - Rhymes and songs can help your child with language development, literacy, and learning. Join us to make a Rhymes and Songs book and learn what a great tool they are for teaching young children.
- Developmental Milestones Screenings by Baby Bungalow (17-19 mo.) - Keeping your child healthy is always a priority and making sure they are developing appropriately is a key to their overall health and future success. Child development professionals from Champions for Children will meet with you and your child, and conduct a free, multi-faceted developmental check-up, to determine your child’s developmental level. Set your child up for success and provide yourself peace of mind that your child is on the right track.
- Introduction to Toddler Yoga and Q&A with mental health and nutrition specialists
- Motion Commotion with John F. Germany Library - Join us for a fuin and interactive preschool music and movement program!
- Shake Out Our Sillies with Baby Bungalow - Join us while we Shake Our Sillies and Clap Our Crazies Out! Through music, story time, and a table activity we will have fun developing body awareness as well as building vocabulary and reading readiness.
- Music Therapy with Infants & Young Children
- Go, Go, Go! Bonding Through Transportation with Fathers Resource & Networking Center - Learn about transportation through a variety of activities to help you and your child strenghthen your bond and promote a variety of milestone related skills.
Glazer Children’s Museum Programs
- Sand Play
- Dramatic Play in Twinkle Stars Theater
- Shaping Up Our Colors
- Super Sorting Pie
- Exploring Textures
- Colorful Finger Pudding Paint
- Sensory Boxes
- Playdough Play
- Butterfly Lifecycle Yoga
- Blocks & Towers
- No-Mess Finger Painting
- Use Our Words
- Animal Aerobics