Want to know more about our daily programs? You’re in the right place!
Daily programs are staff-directed educational programs that focus on a seasonal theme, Museum exhibit area, science, math, art, or literacy. Programs change regularly to ensure there is something for everyone. Also, check out our CALENDAR for other special programs and weekend events you won’t want to miss.
Glazer Children’s Museum Programs (Program schedule effective October 1, 2014)
- Mondays – Make It Mondays! The Art Lab is open for drop-in projects every Monday, 10am-4pm.
- Tuesday & Thursdays – Toddler Days! Join us for age appropriate programs for children, ages 0-3. Most programs will be in a program area perfect for the the little ones.
- Wednesdays – Whisk In Wednesday! The My House Your House Kitchen is open for a cooking program every Wednesday, 12pm and 2pm.
- Fridays – Fun Fridays! Pull up a seat on Fridays for a fun, theatre-style show lead by the Museum’s Program Team.
- Saturdays & Sundays – Weekends are packed with fun. Check the calendar for possible character appearances, special demonstrations, and more!
Daily programs made possible by support from
These fun, staff-directed programs will rotate throughout the month of October. Check the Museum’s calendar for what is happening today or call the Museum at 8134433861.
Make It Monday
- Monster Balloons (Ages 5+) Color and create your own monster from your imagination.
- Cotton Candy Corn Painting (Ages 3+) Come paint your favorite Halloween sweet treat.
- Inflatable Ghosts (Ages 3 +) Bring your Ghost to life with a little bit of art and science!
Toddler Tuesday/Thursday (Ages 0-3)
- Spooky Sensory Boxes Reach in a discover something spooky!
- Edible Finger Paint This finger paint is safe and fun for the littlest of goblins.
- Blubber Fun This hands on, non-toxic program is ooey, gooey fun for your little one.
- Squishy Bags Come play with a confused jack-o-lantern and a melted witch.
Whisk It Wednesday (All Ages)
- Edible Slime Find out if this ooey gooey recipe is tasty or gross.
- Scarecrow Crunch Snack Enjoy this fun snack with a tale of a scarecrow and little science too.
- Candy Corn Inspired Fruit Cocktail Create a healthy snack inspired by the popular fall sweet treat, candy corn.
- Witches Hand A fun take home popcorn snack program with a little fright factor.
Fun Friday (All Ages)
- Oobleck Let’s learn how and why this gooey material can be both a solid and a liquid.
- Boo Bubbles Join us as we make scientifically spooky bubbles.
- Dry Ice Bubble Watch and be amazed as this bubble grows right before your eyes!