Want to know more about our daily programs? You’re in the right place!
Join us Monday-Friday for daily programs brought to you by the Children’s Board of Hillsborough County. Also, check out our CALENDAR for other special programs and weekend events you won’t want to miss.
Glazer Children’s Museum Programs
- Sand Play
- Dramatic Play in Twinkle Stars Theater
- Shaping Up Our Colors
- Super Sorting Pie
- Exploring Textures
- Colorful Finger Pudding Paint
- Sensory Boxes
- Playdough Play
- Butterfly Lifecycle Yoga
- Blocks & Towers
- No-Mess Finger Painting
- Use Our Words
- Animal Aerobics
- Rhyming Your Way to Literacy with Parents as Teachers – Rhymes and songs can help your child with language development, literacy, and learning. Join us to make a Rhymes and Songs book and learn what a great tool they are for teaching young children.
- Developmental Milestones Screenings by Baby Bungalow (17-19 mo.) – Keeping your child healthy is always a priority and making sure they are developing appropriately is a key to their overall health and future success. Child development professionals from Champions for Children will meet with you and your child, and conduct a free, multi-faceted developmental check-up, to determine your child’s developmental level. Set your child up for success and provide yourself peace of mind that your child is on the right track.
- Introduction to Toddler Yoga and Q&A with mental health and nutrition specialists
- Motion Commotion with John F. Germany Library - Join us for a fuin and interactive preschool music and movement program!
- Shake Out Our Sillies with Baby Bungalow – Join us while we Shake Our Sillies and Clap Our Crazies Out! Through music, story time, and a table activity we will have fun developing body awareness as well as building vocabulary and reading readiness.
- Music Therapy with Infants & Young Children
- Go, Go, Go! Bonding Through Transportation with Fathers Resource & Networking Center - Learn about transportation through a variety of activities to help you and your child strenghthen your bond and promote a variety of milestone related skills.