Sure, we’d love to say there are no rules here – but for everyone’s safety and fun, we do have just a few…
FIRST, THE DON’TS
- Adults, DON’T leave your kids at home. No adults admitted without kid accompaniment.
- Kids, DON’T leave your grown up at home. No one under 18 admitted without an adult, except as noted for special programs.
- Adults, DON’T assume that older kids can explore the museum alone. Children, no matter how old, should be watched at all times. In fact, your kids will enjoy you playing too!
- DON’T bring food or drinks into the exhibit areas. Enjoy your snacks at our Tiny Bites Cafe, or outside in the park.
- DON’T smoke while at the museum, including electronic cigarettes.
- DON’T play rough or run.
- DON’T use naughty words.
- And lastly, DON’T be surprised if we ask you to please be nice, walk slowly and play gentle. We are here to keep you safe and make sure everyone has a good time.
AND NOW, THE DO’S
- DO touch, explore and play!
- DO ask LOTS of questions!
- DO talk to our staff! We wear lime green shirts and love talking to visitors!
- DO give us your feedback – good, bad or otherwise! That is how we learn!
RULES FOR GROUPS
- One adult required for every 10 children.
- Adults must stay with children at all times while in the museum.
- Staff reserve the right to correct inappropriate behavior, in a positive way.