The mission of the Glazer Children’s Museum is to create learning environments where children play, discover, and connect to the world around them to develop as lifelong learners and leaders.
Who We Serve:
- Since opening, the Glazer Children’s Museum has averaged 200,000 visitors annually
- Family memberships have exceeded expectations to an average of 5,000 each year
- 63% of visitors come from Hillsborough County, 26% from Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando, Polk, Manatee, and Sarasota counties, and 11% are tourists visiting the Tampa Bay Area
- Visitors average 50% adults and 50% children
- The balance between school age children and younger children is 50/50 too
- School field trips account for 43% of school age attendance
How We Serve:
- Serve over 27,000 school participants each school year
- Provide access to complimentary field trip admissions to Title 1 elementary schools in all six surrounding counties
- Provide special access to the Museum for children with special needs and their families through our award winning Sunshine Sunday Program
- Provide complimentary or greatly reduced Museum admission to over 28,000 members of our community each year. View Outreach Partners
- Align with leaders in education to provide the best possible experience for all of our guests. View Education Partners
As a nonprofit organization, the Glazer Children’s Museum relies on private support and donations to provide hands-on learning experiences for Tampa Bay area families. Our funding comes 60% through admissions and special program revenue and needs 40% to come through charitable donations. The Glazer Children’s Museum is so grateful for the support of our corporate and foundation supporters, friends, members, and museum visitors. Please consider joining our efforts by making a tax deductible gift today and bring the power of play to every member in our community.
All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. Tax ID 59-2637851 | Registration #CH20272. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling 8004357352 within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. Please note the Museum is incorporated under the name The Children’s Museum of Tampa Inc. and operates under the name Glazer Children’s Museum.