Museum Missions are downloadable activity guides that help your students make connections between Museum exhibits and your classroom curriculum.
Glazer Museum Missions are a chaperone and teacher-led experience. They are intended to touch upon the concepts covered throughout the school year.
How can Museum Missions help your field trip?
- Missions provide structure and direction to a field trip.
- Missions can help introduce a new concept in a novel setting to help engage students.
- Missions can review or reinforce previously covered concepts in a “real life” setting.
- Missions are flexible – since you download, print and distribute the missions, your students can complete the activities individually or in groups.
- You can choose the activities that best fit your students. Missions can be adapted to fit your needs!
- Missions can serve as a reminder of the visit to be used for writing activities back in the classroom.
Mission Download Instructions
- Choose the grade level and subject you wish to download.
- Download the desired PDF(s)
- Print documents on letter sized copy paper, front and back. Set duplex to “open to top.”
- Fold pages in half to create booklet for students.
- Feel free to alter Missions to fit your needs.