August 20-June 7, 2013
Why Book a Field Trip to the Glazer Children’s Museum?
At the Glazer Children’s Museum, your student will be able to participate in hands-on exhibits, activities and programs designed to engage their curiosity and apply learning to real life situations.
- Any public, private or homeschooling group is welcome to book a trip to the Glazer Children’s Museum as a way to expand and reinforce classroom learning.
- Groups may book trips Monday-Friday.
- Groups may arrive at the museum as early as 9:30AM. Please allow at least 15 minutes for orientation and processing.
- All groups must leave by 5PM when the museum closes.
- Most groups choose to stay 2-3 hours per visit.
- Field trips must include at least 30 minutes of directed activity, in the form of a STEM Assembly, Learning Workshop or a chaperon led Museum Mission
- Students, $6
- Teachers and Administrators, FREE
- Adults, 1 adult chaperon (required) for every 10 students, FREE. Additional chaperones, $10 each
Memberships are not valid for group admission.
FIELD TRIP PLANNING WORKSHEET & BOOKING
To help expedite your planning, we encourage you to fill out our field trip planning form. Download HERE and print out prior to contacting reservations. To book, please call 813.443.3821 at least 2 weeks in advance.
ARE YOU A TITLE 1 SCHOOL?
Funding for Title 1 schools is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Limit 1 sponsored field trip per school year. For questions or to apply for sponsorship, please call 813.443.3810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU’VE ALREADY BOOKED YOUR TRIP, click HERE to download the 2012-2013 Field Trip Handbook.