Field Trip Request Form
- Any homeschool group with children age birth to 10 are welcome to book a trip to the Glazer Children’s Museum as a way to expand and reinforce learning.
- There are no groups booked on Mondays during the Hillsborough County school year.
- Students, $6
- 1 Adult Chaperone for every 10 students, FREE | Additional Chaperones, $10 each
- Memberships are not valid for any group admission
- Groups may arrive at the Museum as early as 10 am, Tuesday–Friday. Please allow at least 15 minutes for orientation and processing.
- All groups must leave by 5pm when the Museum closes.
Group Options and Add-Ons:
Download our GCM Playbooks to learn more about the ways you can enhance math, science, and literacy concepts through interactive play and exploration during your next visit.Playbook Homeschoolers Edition Playbook Early Childhood Providers Edition
Self Guided Experience: Self guided field trips are not staff directed which allows children and families to guide their own experience from gallery to gallery. Children must stay with their adults and caregivers throughout the day. Each adult (18+) may only be responsible for a maximum of 10 kids. Educators can download Gallery Guides and distribute them to children to offer guided play.
Assemblies & Workshops: Please contact our Director of Education, Kerry Falwell, to inquire about scheduling one of our existing classroom or theatre style learning experiences. We will help you select an age appropriate program to best match your curriculum. Please email all inquiries to email@example.com
Start your group reservation process by filling out a Field Trip Request Form today. Or contact Reservations at 813443