|THANK YOU for your membership to the Glazer Children’s Museum! We truly value you and your family.||
We hope you enjoyed the Museum and your family was able to play, discover and connect to the world around you. To continue these family learning and growing experiences, it is now time to renew your membership and keep us in your family!
We have planned exciting new traveling exhibits and daily programming so you will experience something new every time. Did you miss bubble weekend? Do you know a fan of Curious George and other characters? Renew your membership to get first notice of fun events like these!Have questions or want to talk to someone?
Call 813 443 3861 or email email@example.com.
Membership Levels and Museum Benefits
|Family $100||Premium $150||Deluxe $300||INCLUDES|
|One year General Admission for up to 5 named members including at least 1 adult (names are non-transferable)|
|Subscription to a monthly e-newsletter|
|Invitations to members-only parties and previews|
|50% discount on general admission to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium & the Florida Aquarium*|
|Exclusive access to monthly Member Mornings|
|50% off General Admission for up to 6 guests at over 140 children’s museum nationwide View ACM Museum List|
|5 complimentary one-day passes|
|15% off purchases in Play2Go and the Museum’s Subway|
|15% discounts on Camps and Birthday Parties|
|1 additional named adult included in membership GREAT FOR CAREGIVER OR GRANDPARENT|
|Additional membership card for second named adult|
|15 additional one-day passes TOTAL OF 20 PASSES!|
|Parking validation for Museum visits|
NOTE: Please call 813-443-3821 if you would like to purchase a gift membership.
The Glazer Children’s Museum and Great Explorations have been happy to be able to provide FREE reciprocal admission benefits to our Premium and Deluxe Members over the past year. As of March 31st, 2014 our year-long agreement will have ended. However, from April 1st, 2014 both organizations will continue to extend a 50% off admission reciprocal benefit to their new AND existing Premium and Deluxe Members. Please stay tuned for the addition of new reciprocal partners in the Tampa Bay Area!
*Please be advised that reciprocal participants and dates are subject to change at any time. Feel free to contact us before your visit for confirmation on discounts offered at that time!
All Memberships are activated on the day of their purchase, and are valid for one year.
- Membership Cards will be mailed to the billing address provided. Gift Memberships will be mailed to recipient. Please allow 7 to 10 business days to process this information, or bring your printed receipt with you on your next visit if you have not yet received your membership card.
- You must have photo ID at all times. Photo ID can always be used in place of your membership card.
Children visiting the museum must be accompanied by an adult named on the membership card.
- Please be prepared to present your membership card and photo ID at the entrance.
Memberships are limited to 5 named family members.
- Memberships must have at least one primary adult named, with at least one accompanying child.
- Named family members are not guests of the primary membership holder, but are included on the membership. Membership belongs to the primary, named adult.
- Memberships and benefits are non-transferable; only members listed on the membership card qualify for benefits and discounts.
- Once named on a membership, the named person cannot be removed during the valid membership period.
- Members can add up to 3 extra names to a membership for $20 per person
- Guests of members (member family must be present) receive a $3 discount on general admission.
If you lose your membership card, replacement cards and additional cards are available for a $5 fee.
- Memberships are not valid for admission to birthday parties and field trips.
- Membership purchases are non-refundable.
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop