THANK YOU for your membership to the Glazer Children’s Museum! We truly value you and your family.
We hope you enjoyed the Museum and your family was able to play, discover and connect to the world around you. To continue these
family learning and growing experiences, it is now time to renew your membership and keep us in your family!
We have planned exciting new traveling exhibits and daily programming so you will experience something new every time. Did you miss bubble weekend? Do you know a fan of Curious George and other characters? Renew your membership to get first notice of fun events like these!
Have questions or want to talk to someone? Call Kerry Falwell at 813 443 3805 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|One year General Admission for up to 5 named members including at least 1 adult|
|Subscription to a monthly e-newsletter|
|Invitations to members-only parties and previews|
|50% discount on general admission to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium & the Florida Aquarium*|
|50% off general admission for up to 6 guests at over 140 children’s museum nationwide View Museum List|
|5 complimentary one-day passes|
|15% off purchases in Play2Go and the Museum’s Subway|
|15% discounts on Camps and Birthday Parties|
|1 additional named adult included in membership GREAT FOR CAREGIVER OR GRANDPARENT|
|Additonal membership card for second named adult|
|Recognition in Annual Report and Newsletter|
|15 additional one-day passes TOTAL OF 20 PASSES!|
|Exclusive access to Museum during Family Deluxe Nights, twice a year|
|Parking validation for Museum visits|
The Glazer Children’s Museum and Great Explorations have been happy to be able to provide FREE reciprocal admission benefits to our Premium and Deluxe Members over the past year. As of March 31st, 2014 our year-long agreement will have ended. However, from April 1st, 2014 both organizations will continue to extend a 50% off admission reciprocal benefit to their new AND existing Premium and Deluxe Members. Please stay tuned for the addition of new reciprocal partners in the Tampa Bay Area!
*Please be advised that reciprocal participants and dates are subject to change at any time. Feel free to contact us before your visit for confirmation on discounts offered at that time!
All Memberships begin their valid year on the day of their purchase.
- Membership Cards will be mailed to the billing address provided. Please allow 7 to 10 business days to process this information, or bring your printed receipt with you on your next visit if you have not yet received your membership card.
- You must have photo ID at all times. Photo ID can be used until your membership card arrives.
Children visiting the museum must be accompanied by an adult named on the membership card.
- Please be prepared to present your membership card and photo ID at the entrance.
Memberships are limited to 5 named family members.
- Memberships must have at least one primary adult named, with at least one accompanying child.
- Named family members are not guests of the primary membership holder, but are included on the membership. Membership belongs to the primary, named adult.
- Memberships and benefits are non-transferable; only members listed on the membership card qualify for benefits and discounts.
- Once named on a membership, the named person cannot be removed during the valid membership period.
- Members can add up to 3 extra names to a membership for $20 per person
- Guests of members (member family must be present) receive a $3 discount on general admission.
If you lose your membership card, replacement cards will be assessed a $5 fee. We may limit the number of times a membership card will be replaced within any given membership year.
- New members can use their photo IDs until their membership card arrives.
- Memberships are not valid for admission to birthday parties and field trips.
- Membership purchases are non-refundable